Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour
Become a Palermo’s Pizza “insider” when you take Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Lunch includes a big slice of our fresh, hand-stretched Pizza and a beverage in Pizzeria 3301. Tour guests also go home with a souvenir. Check out the different tour packages below. Tour and lunch take approximately 1 hour.
Did you know? We now offer tour & tasting packages with beer/wine and Wood-Fired Pizza and Mizza making lessons with our Chef! Click on the link for more information: /pizzeria-store/
We currently have space on the following upcoming factory tours in March - you do not need to book a minimum number of people to reserve these dates and times. Additional dates and times are available for parties of 10 or more. You can also book dates further out. Simply submit a booking request below.
Wed, Mar 19 @ 10:00am
Fri, Mar 21 @ 1:30pm
Mon, Mar 24 @ 1:30pm
Thurs, Mar 27 @ 10:00am
Fri, Mar 28 @ 1:30pm
Please note we do not reply to reservation requests over the weekend. If you submit a booking request Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday, you will not receive a reply until Monday or the next business day.
Click here for Tour PDF
Reservations are Needed for All Tours:
- MONDAY-THURSDAY we offer tours at 10am or 1:30pm. You must book at least 10 spaces to reserve these tour times (except for those specific dates/times listed above - we have no minimums on those tours). If you are a party of less than 10 people and want to book one of these times, it's possible that we can add you to an existing group reservation provided we have a group booked and there's enough space.
- FRIDAYS AT 1:30PM we offer tours with no minimum needed. Even if you're just a party of 2 you can book!
- SATURDAYS Palermo's offers limited Saturday tours although production does not typically run on the weekends. Due to so many Saturday tour requests, we are running Saturday tours about once a month (you will still receive full tour) and have also added on a cooking demo with Chef Arturo plus extra Wood-Fired Pizza samples! At this time we are accepting reservations for May 10 @ 10am. Our March and April Saturday tours are sold out.
- Get started by completing a booking request form below, calling our tour hotline at 414-455-0383 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour & Lunch Packages for Ages 5 and Up:
- Primo Package ($10 pp): Factory tour, Palermo's t-shirt, a slice of fresh pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage.
- Secondo Package ($7 pp): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of fresh pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage.
Packages for Ages 4 and Under:
- Child Package for ages 2-4 ($4 pp): Factory tour, 1/2 slice of cheese pizza and beverage ticket only.
- Children ages 1 and under: Free with one paid adult admission, does not include pizza or beverage.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Tour Restrictions / Special Instructions:
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. In the event that production is down we will run the tour regardless and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies.
- Make your reservation at least 1 business day in advance.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- We do not accept walk-in tour guests.
- All guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free.
- Payment by cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover) prior to or on day of tour. Prices valid for 2014. We do not accept checks.
Be sure to check out Pizzeria 3301's Facebook page for new tour packages, tasting events, specials and fun https://www.facebook.com/Pizzeria3301
Complete the booking form below to initiate your request.
YOU'LL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY TO CONFIRM AND FINALIZE YOUR REQUEST. ALL TOUR GUESTS MUST RECEIVE A PHONE OR EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF THEIR SPACE.
Book a Tour
Click here for more information about fundraising.