Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Lunch includes a big slice of our fresh, hand-stretched pizza and a beverage in Pizzeria 3301. As a tour guest, you also go home with a souvenir. Check out the different tour packages below. Tour and lunch take approximately 1 hour.
Tour Scheduling and Availability*
We currently have space on the following upcoming factory tours (you do not need to book a minimum number of people to reserve any of these times). Below you will also see dates of special events such as pizza making lessons and beer/wine tastings. Inquire on Pizzeria 3301's page about our special events. Reservations required for ALL tours and special events.
- Fri, Sept 4 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Sept 18 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Sept 18 @ 7:00pm - Wine & Pizza Night - Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to learn more
- Fri, Sept 25 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Mon, Sept 28 @ 1:00pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 2 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 2 @ 7:00pm - Beer & Pizza Night - Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to learn more
- Fri, Oct 9 @ 1:30pm - Pizza 101 Class - Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to learn more
- Wed, Oct 14 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 16 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 23 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 23 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 30 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
Additional dates and times available for groups of 10 or more. You can also book dates further out. Simply submit a booking request below.
MONDAY-THURSDAY we offer Group Tours at 10am as well as other tour times, subject to availability. Generally speaking, you must book at least 10 spaces to reserve these tour times (except for the specific dates/times listed above - we have no minimums on those tours).
MOST FRIDAY AFTERNOONS (USUALLY AT 1:00PM or 1:30PM; please check schedule above) we offer Non-Group Tours without minimums. Even if you're just a party of 2 you can book! Please make sure to read tour restrictions and special instructions.
Tour & Lunch Packages
Packages for ages 5 and up:
- Primo Package ($10 pp): Factory tour, Palermo's t-shirt, a slice of fresh, hand stretched pan pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage.
- Secondo Package ($7 pp): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of fresh, hand stretched pan pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage.
Packages for ages 4 and under:
- Child Package for ages 2-4 ONLY ($4 pp): Factory tour, 1/2 slice of cheese pizza and beverage ONLY. No souvenir.
- Children ages 1 and under: Free with one paid adult admission, does not include pizza, beverage or souvenir.
How to Book
Get started by completing a Booking Request, calling our tour hotline at 414-455-0383 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We only need you to submit your booking once. For ex: if you call and leave a message, please do not submit a booking request online. All booking requests are handled in the order in which they were received whether they are voice messages or online requests.
*Please note we do not reply to reservation requests over the weekend or on holidays. If you submit a booking request Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, you will not receive a reply until Monday or the next business day. You'll be contacted within one business day to confirm and finalize your request. All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space.
Tour Restrictions and Special Instructions
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. To optimize your chances of seeing production in action, book for a Monday-Thursday. In the event that production is down we will still conduct the tour and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies.
- Make your reservation at least 2 business days in advance.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- NO WALK INS. Reservations required.
- All tour guests must wear closed-toe shoes. Do not wear flip flops, open-toe shoes or high heels.
- We must receive any changes (pizza choices, number of people, etc.) or cancelations at least 2 business days in advance.
- All guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free; however, you can purchase GF pizza in Pizzeria 3301 after the tour.
- We do not allow strollers on tour.
- Payment by cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover) prior to or on day of tour. Prices valid for 2015. We do not accept checks.
Be sure to check out Pizzeria 3301's Facebook page for new tour packages, tasting events, specials and fun!