Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Lunch includes a big slice of our fresh, hand-stretched pizza and a beverage in Pizzeria 3301. As a tour guest, you also go home with a souvenir. Check out the different tour packages below. Tour and lunch take approximately 1 hour.
We currently have space on the following upcoming factory tours and special events. Reservations required for ALL tours and special events.
- Fri, Feb 12 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Feb 12 @ 7:00pm - Valentine's Wine and Pizza Night! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
- Mon, Feb 15 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Wed, Feb 17 @ 1:00pm - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Feb 18 @ 10:30am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Feb 26 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Mar 4 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Mar 4 @ 1:30pm - Pizza Making Class! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
- Mon, Mar 7 @ 11am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Mar 11 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Mar 11 @ 7:00pm - Ladies Only Wine Pairing Night! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
- Fri, Mar 18 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Mar 25 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Mon, Mar 28 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Mon, Mar 28 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Tues, Mar 29 @ 11:00am - Factory Tour
- Tues, Mar 29 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Wed, Mar 30 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Wed, Mar 30 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Mar 31 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Apr 1 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Apr 1 @ 1:30pm - Pizza Making Class! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
Additional dates and times available for groups of 10 or more. Simply submit a booking request below. Please note: We do not offer tours on Saturdays or Sundays.
Tour & Lunch Packages
Packages for ages 5 and up:
- Primo Package ($10 pp): Factory tour, Palermo's t-shirt, a slice of fresh, hand stretched pan pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage.
- Secondo Package ($7 pp): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of fresh, hand stretched pan pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage.
Packages for ages 4 and under:
- Child Package for ages 2-4 ONLY ($4 pp): Factory tour, 1/2 slice of cheese pizza and beverage ONLY. No souvenir.
- Children ages 1 and under: Free with one paid adult admission, does not include pizza, beverage or souvenir.
How to Book
Get started by completing a Booking Request, calling our tour hotline at 414-455-0383 or e-mailing email@example.com. We only need you to submit your booking once. For ex: if you call and leave a message, please do not submit a booking request online. All booking requests are handled in the order in which they were received whether they are voice messages or online requests.
*Please note we do not reply to reservation requests over the weekend or on holidays. If you submit a booking request Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, you will not receive a reply until Monday or the next business day. You'll be contacted within one business day to confirm and finalize your request. All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space.
Tour Restrictions and Special Instructions
- We pre-charge for any groups of 10 or more. Payment is due minimum 72 hours prior to your tour date and time. No refunds or changes w/ less than 72 hours notice. We accept cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover). We do not accept checks.
- For groups of 9 or less, payment by cash or credit card due at tour check-in.
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. In the event that production is down we will still conduct the tour and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies.
- Make your reservation at least 2 business days in advance.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- NO WALK INS. Reservations required.
- All tour guests must wear closed-toe shoes. Do not wear flip flops, open-toe shoes or high heels.
- Any changes to your reservation must be made 72 hours in advance.
- Guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free; however, you can purchase GF pizza in Pizzeria 3301 after the tour.
- We do not allow strollers on tour.
Be sure to check out Pizzeria 3301's Facebook page for new tour packages, tasting events, specials and fun!