Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Check out the different tour packages below which include pizza and souvenirs. Tours take approximately 1 hour.
We currently have spaces available on the following factory tours / special events. Reservations required. Additional dates and times available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please note we will be closed Monday, September 5 in observation of Labor Day. No tours running.
- Fri, Sept 9 @ 1:00pm - Pizza Making Lesson - Click on Pizzeria 3301 on top of page to learn more and book!
- Tues, Sept 20 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Wed, Sept 21 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Sept 22 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Sept 23 @ 1:00pm - Pizza Making Lesson - Click on Pizzeria 3301 on top of page to learn more and book!
- Fri, Sept 30 @ 7:00pm - Oktoberfest Beer & Pizza Dinner - Click on Pizzeria 3301 on top of page to learn more and book!
- Thurs, Oct 13 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 14 @ 1:00pm - Pizza Making Lesson - Click on Pizzeria 3301 on top of page to learn more and book!
- Thurs, Oct 27 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 28 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Nov 11 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Nov 17 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Tues, Nov 22 @ 1:00pm - Special Thanksgiving Themed Factory Tour
- Wed, Nov 23 @ 8:30am - Special Thanksgiving Themed Factory Tour
- Wed, Nov 23 @ 10:00am - Special Thanksgiving Themed Factory Tour
- Wed, Nov 23 @ 1:30pm - Special Thanksgiving Themed Factory Tour
- Please note we will be closed November 24-27 in observation of Thanksgiving. No tours running.
Tour & Lunch Packages
- NEW! Screamin' Sicilian Package ($13 pp - ages 21 and up w/ beer option, ages 5 and up w/ soda option): Factory tour, Screamin' Sicilian bottle opener, an entire Screamin' Sicilian pizza of your choice in Pizzeria 3301, beer or soda.
- Primo Package ($10 pp - ages 5 and up): Factory tour, Palermo's t-shirt, a slice of fresh, hand stretched pan pizza in Pizzeria 3301, soda or juice.
- Secondo Package ($7 pp - ages 5 and up): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of fresh, hand stretched pan pizza in Pizzeria 3301, soda or juice.
- Bambino Package ($4 pp - ages 2-4 ONLY): Factory tour, 1/2 slice of cheese pizza and juice. No souvenir.
- Children ages 1 and under: Free with one paid adult admission, does not include pizza, beverage or souvenir.
Complete a Booking Request, or call our tour hotline at 414-455-0383. If you have specific tour questions, you may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We only need you to submit your booking once. For ex: if you call and leave a message, please do not submit a booking request online. All booking requests are handled in the order in which they were received whether they are voice messages or online requests.
*Please note we do not reply to reservation requests over the weekend or on holidays. If you submit a booking request Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, you will not receive a reply until Monday or the next business day. You'll be contacted within one business day to confirm and finalize your request. All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space.
Tour Restrictions and Special Instructions
- We pre-charge for any groups of 10 or more. Payment is due minimum 3 business prior to your tour date and time. No refunds or changes w/ less than 3 business days' notice. We accept cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover). We do not accept checks.
- For groups of 9 or less, payment by cash or credit card due at tour check-in.
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. In the event that production is down we will still conduct the tour and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies. To maximize your chances of seeing production in action, book for a Mon-Thurs.
- Make your reservation at least 2 business days in advance. NO WALK INS. Reservations required.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- All tour guests must wear closed-toe shoes. Do not wear flip flops, open-toe shoes or high heels.
- Tours are not private.
- Guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free; however, you can purchase GF pizza in Pizzeria 3301 after the tour.
- We do not allow for photography or video of our production lines.
- We do not offer tours on weekends or holidays.
- We do not allow strollers on tour.
- If anyone in your party has limited mobility or special needs, please let us know at the time of booking.
Be sure to check out Pizzeria 3301's Facebook page for new tour packages, tasting events, specials and fun!