Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Check out the different tour packages below which include pizza and souvenirs. Tours take approximately 1 hour.
We currently have spaces available on the following factory tours Reservations required.
- Wed. March 21st @ 10:30am - Factory Tour
- Fri. March 30th @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
Complete a Booking Request, or call our tour hotline at 414-455-0383. If you have specific tour questions, you may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We only need you to submit your booking once. For ex: if you call and leave a message, please do not submit a booking request online. All booking requests are handled in the order in which they were received whether they are voice messages or online requests.
- Groups of 10 or more must pre-pay at least 3 business prior to the tour date. No refunds or changes w/ less than 3 business days' notice. Palermo's accepts cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover) for tour payment.
- Groups of 9 or less may pay at tour check-in.
Tour Rules and Special Instructions
- Make your reservation at least 2 business days in advance. NO WALK INS. Reservations are required.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- All tour guests must wear closed-toe shoes. Do not wear flip flops, open-toe shoes or high heels.
- Tours are not private.
- Guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free; however, you can purchase GF pizza in Pizzeria 3301 after the tour.
- No photography of production lines allowed. No video on tour.
- We do not offer tours on weekends or holidays.
- Strollers are not permitted on tour.
- If anyone in your party has limited mobility or special needs, please let us know at the time of booking.
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. In the event that production is down we will still conduct the tour and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies. To maximize your chances of seeing production in action, book for a Mon-Thurs.