Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Lunch includes a big slice of our fresh, hand-stretched pizza and a beverage in Pizzeria 3301. As a tour guest, you also go home with a souvenir. Check out the different tour packages below. Tour and lunch take approximately 1 hour.
Tour Scheduling and Availability**
We currently have space on the following upcoming factory tours. We have also listed dates of Special Events such as pizza making lessons and beer/wine tastings. These Special Events have a different price point than our Factory Tours. Inquire on Pizzeria 3301's page. Reservations required for ALL tours and Special Events.
- Fri, Sept 19 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Sept 19 @ 7:00pm - Wine and Wood-Fired Pizza Pairing (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to read more about this special offering)
- Thurs, Sept 25 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Sept 26 @ 1:00pm - Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to read more about this special offering)
- Wed, Oct 8 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Wed, Oct 8 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Oct 9 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 10 @ 7:00pm - Wine and Wood-Fired Pizza Pairing (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to read more about this special offering)
- Fri, Oct 17 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 17 @ 7:00pm - Beer and Wood-Fired Pizza Tasting (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to read more about this special offering)
- Sat, Oct 18 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Sat, Oct 18 @ 11:30am - Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to read more about this special offering)
- Fri, Oct 24 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Oct 31 @ 7:00pm - Wine and Wood-Fired Pizza Pairing (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page to read more about this special offering)
Additional dates and times available for groups of 10 or more. You can also book dates further out. Simply submit a booking request below.
MONDAY-THURSDAY we offer Group Tours at 10am or 1:30pm. Generally speaking, you must book at least 10 spaces to reserve these tour times (except for the specific dates/times listed above - we have no minimums on those tours).
MOST FRIDAYS AT 1:30PM we offer Non-Group Tours with no minimum needed. Even if you're just a party of 2 you can book! Please make sure to read tour restrictions and special instructions.
SATURDAYS Palermo's offers limited Saturday tours, although production does not typically run on the weekends. Our Saturday tours also include a cooking demo with our Chef and extra pizza samples. We are currently accepting reservations for Oct 18th @ 10am.
Tour & Lunch Packages
Packages for ages 5 and up:
- Primo Package ($10 pp): Factory tour, Palermo's t-shirt, a slice of fresh pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage.
- Secondo Package ($7 pp): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of fresh pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage.
Packages for ages 4 and under:
- Child Package for ages 2-4 ($4 pp): Factory tour, 1/2 slice of cheese pizza and beverage ONLY. No souvenir.
- Children ages 1 and under: Free with one paid adult admission, does not include pizza, beverage or souvenir.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
How to Book
Get started by completing a Booking Request, calling our tour hotline at 414-455-0383 or e-mailing email@example.com. We only need you to submit your booking once. For ex: if you call and leave a message, please do not submit a booking request online. All booking requests are handled in the order in which they were received.
**Please note we do not reply to reservation requests over the weekend or on holidays. If you submit a booking request Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday, you will not receive a reply until Monday or the next business day. You'll be contacted within one business day to confim and finalize your request. All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space.
Tour Restrictions and Special Instructions
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. To optimize your chances of seeing production in action, book for a Monday-Thursday. In the event that production is down we will still run the tour and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies.
- Make your reservation at least 1 business day in advance.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- We do not accept walk-in tour guests.
- We must receive any changes (pizza choices, number of people, etc.) or cancelations at least 1 business day in advance.
- All guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free; however, you can purchase GF pizza in Pizzeria 3301 after the tour.
- Payment by cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover) prior to or on day of tour. Prices valid for 2014. We do not accept checks.
Be sure to check out Pizzeria 3301's Facebook page for new tour packages, tasting events, specials and fun!