Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Check out the different tour packages below which include pizza and souvenirs. Tours take approximately 1 hour.
We currently have spaces available on the following factory tours / special events. Reservations required. Additional dates and times available for groups of 15 or more.
- Please note Palermo's will not be running tours Mon, May 29th in observation of Memorial Day.
- Thurs, June 8 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, June 9 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Mon, June 12 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Mon, June 12 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Tues, June 13 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Wed, June 14 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Thurs, June 15 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, June 16 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, June 16 @ 1pm - (Pre) Father's Day Pizza Making Lesson - Click on Pizzeria 3301 on top of page to learn more!
- Mon, June 19 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Wed, June 21 @ 10:30am - Factory Tour
- Wed, June 21 @ 1:00pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, June 30 @ 1:30pm - Special 4th of July Themed Factory Tour!
- Please note Palermo's will not be running tours July 3-4 in observation of Independence Day.
- Wed, July 5 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Mon, July 10 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Thurs, July 13 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Thurs, July 13 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, July 14 @ 10:00am - Summer Pizza Making Lesson - Click on Pizzeria 3301 on top of page to learn more!
- Mon, July 17 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Tues, July 18 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Mon, July 24 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Mon, July 24 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Tues, July 25 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Wed, July 26 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Wed, July 26 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, July 28 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Mon, July 31 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- NEW! Hungry Package ($15 pp - ages 5 and up): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of pan pizza, Screamin' Sicilian stromboli, beer, soda or juice.
- Primo Package ($11 pp - ages 5 and up): Factory tour, Palermo's t-shirt, a slice of pan pizza, garlic bread, soda or juice.
- Secondo Package ($8 pp - ages 5 and up): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of pan pizza, side of fruit, soda or juice.
- Bambino Package ($4 pp - ages 2-4 ONLY): Factory tour, 1/2 slice of cheese pizza, juice. No souvenir.
- Children ages 1 and under: Free with one paid adult admission, does not include pizza, beverage or souvenir.
Complete a Booking Request, or call our tour hotline at 414-455-0383. If you have specific tour questions, you may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We only need you to submit your booking once. For ex: if you call and leave a message, please do not submit a booking request online. All booking requests are handled in the order in which they were received whether they are voice messages or online requests.
*Please note we do not reply to reservation requests over the weekend or on holidays. If you submit a booking request Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, you will not receive a reply until Monday or the next business day. You'll be contacted within one business day to confirm and finalize your request. All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space.
- Groups of 10 or more must pre-pay at least 3 business prior to the tour date. No refunds or changes w/ less than 3 business days' notice. Palermo's accepts cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover) for tour payment.
- Groups of 9 or less may pay at tour check-in.
Tour Rules and Special Instructions
- Make your reservation at least 2 business days in advance. NO WALK INS. Reservations are required.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- All tour guests must wear closed-toe shoes. Do not wear flip flops, open-toe shoes or high heels.
- Tours are not private.
- Guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free; however, you can purchase GF pizza in Pizzeria 3301 after the tour.
- No photography of production lines allowed. No video on tour.
- We do not offer tours on weekends or holidays.
- Strollers are not permitted on tour.
- If anyone in your party has limited mobility or special needs, please let us know at the time of booking.
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. In the event that production is down we will still conduct the tour and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies. To maximize your chances of seeing production in action, book for a Mon-Thurs.
Be sure to check out Pizzeria 3301's Facebook page for new tour packages, tasting events, specials and fun!