Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Lunch includes a big slice of our fresh, hand-stretched pizza and a beverage in Pizzeria 3301. As a tour guest, you also go home with a souvenir. Check out the different tour packages below. Tour and lunch take approximately 1 hour.
Tour Scheduling and Availability**
Special Note: We will not be running an afternoon Factory tour this Friday Aug 1st since our tour staff will be at State Fair. Come visit us in the WI Products Pavilion! We do; however, still have space on our Wine and Wood Fired Pizza Pairing Friday night @ 7pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in booking the wine/pizza pairing.
We currently have space on the following upcoming factory tours:
- Thurs, July 31 @ 3pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Aug 1 @ 7pm - Wine and Pizza Pairing (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page for details)
- Mon, Aug 4 @ 10am - Factory Tour
- Wed, Aug 6 @ 10am - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Aug 7 @ 10am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Aug 8 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Mon, Aug 11 @ 10am - Factory Tour
- Tues, Aug 12 @ 10am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Aug 15 @ 1pm - Pizza Making Lesson (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page for details)
- Fri, Aug 15 @ 7pm - Beer and Pizza Tasting (Click on Pizzeria 3301 at top of page for details)
- Sat, Aug 16 @ 10am - Factory Tour
- Wed, Aug 20 @ 10am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Aug 22 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
Additional dates and times available for groups of 10 or more. You can also book dates further out. Simply submit a booking request below.
MONDAY-THURSDAY we offer Group Tours at 10am or 1:30pm. Generally speaking, you must book at least 10 spaces to reserve these tour times (except for the specific dates/times listed above - we have no minimums on those tours).
FRIDAYS AT 1:30PM we offer Non-Group Tours with no minimum needed. Even if you're just a party of 2 you can book!
SATURDAYS Palermo's offers one (1) Saturday tour per month, although production does not typically run on the weekends. Our Saturday tours also include a cooking demo with our Chef and extra pizza samples. We are currently accepting reservations for Aug 16th @ 10am.
Tour & Lunch Packages
Packages for ages 5 and up:
- Primo Package ($10 pp): Factory tour, Palermo's t-shirt, a slice of fresh pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage
- Secondo Package ($7 pp): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of fresh pizza in Pizzeria 3301, beverage
Packages for ages 4 and under:
- Child Package for ages 2-4 ($4 pp): Factory tour, 1/2 slice of cheese pizza and beverage ticket only
- Children ages 1 and under: Free with one paid adult admission, does not include pizza or beverage
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
How to Book
**Please note we do not reply to reservation requests over the weekend or on holidays. If you submit a booking request Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday, you will not receive a reply until Monday or the next business day. You'll be contacted within one business day to confim and finalize your request. All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space.
Tour Restrictions and Special Instructions
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. To optimize your chances of seeing production in action, book for a Monday-Thursday. In the event that production is down we will still run the tour and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies.
- Make your reservation at least 1 business day in advance.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- We do not accept walk-in tour guests.
- We must receive any changes (pizza choices, number of people, etc.) or cancelations at least 1 business day in advance.
- All guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free; however, you can purchase GF pizza in Pizzeria 3301 after the tour.
- Payment by cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover) prior to or on day of tour. Prices valid for 2014. We do not accept checks.
Be sure to check out Pizzeria 3301's Facebook page for new tour packages, tasting events, specials and fun!