Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Check out the different tour packages below which include pizza and souvenirs. Tours take approximately 1 hour.
We currently have space on the following factory tours and special events. Reservations required. Additional dates and times available for groups of 10 or more. We do not offer tours on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Fri, May 6 @ 7:00pm - WINE and PIZZA NIGHT - Grilled! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
- Mon, May 9 @ 1:00pm - Factory Tour
- Wed, May 11 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Thurs, May 19 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, May 20 @ 1:00pm - Pizza Making Class! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
- Mon, May 23 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Tues, May 24 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Thurs, May 26 @ 1:00pm - Factory Tour
- Please note: We are closed Monday, May 30th in observation of Memorial Day.
- Wed, Jun 1 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Jun 2 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Jun 2 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Fri, Jun 3 @ 1:00pm - Pizza Making Lesson! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
- Mon, Jun 6 @ 1:30pm - Factory Tour
- Wed, Jun 8 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Jun 10 @ 1:00pm - Pizza Making Lesson! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
- Wed, Jun 15 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Tues, Jun 28 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Thurs, Jun 30 @ 10:00am - Factory Tour
- Fri, Jul 8 @ 1:00pm - Pizza Making Lesson! Click on Pizzeria 3301 above to learn more/book.
Tour & Lunch Packages
- NEW! Screamin' Sicilian Package ($13 pp - ages 21 and up w/ beer option, ages 5 and up w/ soda option): Factory tour, Screamin' Sicilian bottle opener, an entire Screamin' Sicilian pizza of your choice in Pizzeria 3301, beer or soda.
- Primo Package ($10 pp - ages 5 and up): Factory tour, Palermo's t-shirt, a slice of fresh, hand stretched pan pizza in Pizzeria 3301, soda or juice.
- Secondo Package ($7 pp - ages 5 and up): Factory tour, small souvenir, a slice of fresh, hand stretched pan pizza in Pizzeria 3301, soda or juice.
- Bambino Package ($4 pp - ages 2-4 ONLY): Factory tour, 1/2 slice of cheese pizza and juice. No souvenir.
- Children ages 1 and under: Free with one paid adult admission, does not include pizza, beverage or souvenir.
Complete a Booking Request, or call our tour hotline at 414-455-0383. If you have specific tour questions, you may also reach us via email at email@example.com. We only need you to submit your booking once. For ex: if you call and leave a message, please do not submit a booking request online. All booking requests are handled in the order in which they were received whether they are voice messages or online requests.
*Please note we do not reply to reservation requests over the weekend or on holidays. If you submit a booking request Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, you will not receive a reply until Monday or the next business day. You'll be contacted within one business day to confirm and finalize your request. All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space.
Tour Restrictions and Special Instructions
- We pre-charge for any groups of 10 or more. Payment is due minimum 72 hours prior to your tour date and time. No refunds or changes w/ less than 72 hours notice. We accept cash or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover). We do not accept checks.
- For groups of 9 or less, payment by cash or credit card due at tour check-in.
- There is always a chance production will be down and the lines won't be running when you are here for your tour. In the event that production is down we will still conduct the tour and make it as fun as possible! Regular pricing applies. To maximize your chances of seeing production in action, book for a Mon-Thurs.
- Make your reservation at least 2 business days in advance.
- All tour guests must receive a phone or email confirmation of their space. Submitting a booking request does not mean that you have a confirmed reservation.
- NO WALK INS. Reservations required.
- All tour guests must wear closed-toe shoes. Do not wear flip flops, open-toe shoes or high heels.
- Any changes to your reservation must be made 72 hours in advance.
- Guests ages 18 and up must show a valid photo ID at check-in that matches your reservation.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pizza slices are not gluten-free; however, you can purchase GF pizza in Pizzeria 3301 after the tour.
- We do not allow for photography or video of our production lines.
- We do not allow strollers on tour.
Be sure to check out Pizzeria 3301's Facebook page for new tour packages, tasting events, specials and fun!